Indulge in a delicious homemade hot chocolate. Great for the whole family and easy to make! Perfect as the cold nights draw in, you can add a pinch of cinnamon or a slug of rum if you like.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 mins
COOKING TIME: 5 mins
- 250ml milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1-2 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- 25g dark or plain chocolate, finely chopped, plus a grating to serve
- 1 tbsp whipped cream or squirty cream
- Heat the milk, cocoa, sugar and chocolate in a small pan over a medium heat until steaming and the chocolate has melted. Whisk to dissolve the cocoa
- Pour into a mug, then add the cream to float on top. Grate over a little more chocolate to serve.
Source: BBC Good Food - Anna Glover