RLS-ZoomLock 1 3/8" Capacity Tool
Want to save some really serious time on your next installation? Use the braze-free RLS pressfit system, up to 60% quicker than brazing.
To be honest, most engineers choose the RLS system because it's fantastically quick and easy to create a braze-free joint in just 10 seconds, making installations up to 60% quicker.
However, if you are actually interested in the clever bit - it uses unique concentric crimp technology and patented soft annealed copper fittings with a highly engineered HNBR o-ring, (fully listed to UL207 for pressures up to 700 PSI), to deliver an extremely robust and leak-free joint. And did we mention it's 60% quicker than brazing?
The Klauke 19kN Press Tool is designed to be lightweight, compact and perfectly balanced in your hand - with a super-smooth trigger-action and 350° jaw rotation. So even the most ham-fisted, glove-wearing engineer, squeezing into the tightest of workspaces, is going to be able use this tool to create leak-free joints in no time.
The fully featured RLS kit is jam-packed with loads of essential accessories to get you started, and comes in a tough site-proof carry case. To complete your RLS system, add any Jaws you need, along with Makita Batteries and Chargers if required (there’s even some spare slots for these in the case, to help you keep everything together).
If you do need any more blurb, you'll find loads of important stuff, like Kit Contents, Product Parameters and Fitting Materials, in the Specifications tab below.
Dimensions & Specifications
RLS-ZoomLock 1 3/8" Capacity Tool Kit (Plus Case & Accessories)
- Klauke 19kN Tool
- Deburring tool
- Tube Cutter
- Crimp Gauge
- Insertion Gauge
- Marker Pen
- Scouring Pad
- Carry Case
- 2 years extended warranty.
- High Pressure HVAC/R
- Continuous Operating Temperature (COT): 250°F / 121°C
- O-Ring Temperature Rating: -40°F to +300°F -40°C to +148.9°C
- Maximum Rated Pressure (MRP): 700 psi / 48 bar
- Maximum Burst Pressure: 3000 psi / 207 bar+
- Vacuum Pressure Capability: 20 Microns
- External Leak Rate: <0.1 Ounces of Helium per Year at Operating Pressure Range
- Vibration Resistance: Conforms to UL109
- Size Availability (Inches): 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8, 1-1/8, 1-3/8
- Fitting Body: Refrigerant Grade Copper, per ASTM-B280
- O-Ring: HNBR
- 5 years
- Approved Oils: Mineral Oil, POE, PVE, PAG
- Approved Tubing Materials: Copper to Copper Connections
- Approved Copper Tubing Types for Use with the RLS Jaws: Half Hard Copper Straights - 3/8” - 1-3/8” Soft Annealed Copper Coils - 1/4” – 7/8”
For RLS Installation Instructions, FAQS, Product Training and Certification, head over to our specialist pressfit and hybrid hub: www.pressfitsolutions.com/rls