- Absolutely oxygen diffusion tight, multi-layer composite pipe.
- Easy handling.
- Low weight.
- High inherent stability and bend flexibility.
- Low linear expansion.
- Excellent hydrostatic stress performance.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Compared with metal pipe, the composite pipe has the same strength, is easy to bend, and reluctant to return to its former shape.
- High temperature, high pressure, and corrosion resistant.
- Smooth inner surface of the pipe reduces resistance to fluids. The ability to conduct water is 30% more efficient.
- Good property of heat preservation, heat conduction coefficient is 0.45/m.k.
- Easy to cut and install.
- Life span of more than 50 years.