Air Source Heat Pump Flexible Hoses designed to meet the requirements of the MCS MIS 3005 installation specification to allow the flow and return pipe work to connect to a heat pump.
The flexible hose helps to avoid tansmission of vibration in the pipe work and allows for a smooth bend when connecting the flow and return pipe to the heat pump or biomass
The 28mm hose is sleeved within a stainless steel braid for added protection, available in female or male BSP (British Standard Pipe) thread at one end and 28mm compression
fitting at the other. All flexible hoses come complete with external grade PVC coated 19mm thick insulation.
• Stainless steel braided hose
• Pre-insulated with 19mm thick PVC coating
• 1" and 1-1/4" male or female BSP thread fitting available
• 28mm / 32mm compression fitting
• Additional 80mm of insulation to cover the connectors